WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU! JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
Qualifications: Must be a lawyer; Certified Public Accountant is an advantage.
- Draft pleadings, position papers, protests, etc. that relate to tax assessments and/or tax refunds.
- Draft pleadings, position papers, and other documents needed for the filing of cases with the proper courts.
- Provide legal advice to clients’ query, including research of applicable laws, jurisprudence, rules, and regulations.
- Appear before government agencies, including the Bureau of Internal Revenue, Local Government Unit, Court of Tax Appeals, and other regular courts.
- Prepare tax updates.
- Perform tax compliance review.
- Assist in tax restructuring and settlement of estate.
Qualifications: Must be a lawyer; 1-year work experience is a plus.
- Draft pleadings, position papers, and other documents needed for the filing and handling of cases with the proper courts
- Provide legal advice to clients’ query, including research of applicable laws, jurisprudence, rules and regulations.
- Appear before government agencies, including the Local Government Units, Labor Arbiters, NLRC, and other regular courts.
- Prepare updates on the latest issuances of the SEC, DOLE, and other agencies.
Qualifications: Graduate of Law or Legal Management, Political Science or any related courses
- Prepares letter-request, transmittal and acknowledgment letters
- Drafts affidavits and power of attorneys, secretary certificates;
- Drafts protests and simple motions, subject to supervision of the lawyer
- Assists the lawyer in filing of pleadings;
- Schedule meetings;
- Fill-out government forms
- Scan and photocopy documents
- Assists in notarization
- Coordination with government offices
Qualifications: Accounting graduate, Certified Public Accountant is an advantage, Knowledgeable in using eBIR forms or eFPS
- Performs accounting and tax compliance for clients
- Records financial transactions
- Prepares invoice and official receipts
- Prepare journal entries
- Maintains books of accounts
- Prepares tax returns, which includes income tax returns, VAT returns, withholding tax returns, and alphalists
- Assists in clients’ tax investigation and assessment.